Ian Pryde, Founder & CEO of Eurasia Strategy & Communications, is to present a seminar at the Canada-Eurasia-Russia Business Association (CERBA):
“Russia’s Future Prospects & Russia in Comparison with Emerging Markets of the CIS, Africa, Latin America and Asia”.
Ian will cover topics such as Russia’s “catch up with West” policies; Economic diversification and implications of the shale oil and gas revolution; Advantages for foreign direct investors and portfolio investors; and Russia’s economy compared to CIS, Baltic and BRICS nations.
A panel discussion following the seminar will include:
- Slava Rabinovich, Advisor, Direct Capital Solutions
- John Schreiner, Vice President Theatre Development Russia, CIS, Middle East and India, IMAX
- Jon Hellevig, Managing Partner, Awara Group
- Geoffrey Nicholson, Partner, PWC Russia and CIS
- Lou Naumovski, Vice-President and Director General of the Moscow Representative Office of the Kinross Gold Corporation, the largest foreign gold miner in Russia.
Date: Wednesday January 22, 2014
Time: 18:00 (there will be a networking reception following the seminar at 19:00)
Location: Awara Creative Lounge, Bulgakov House, 10 Bolshaya Sadovaya Street, Office 12, Moscow.
Cost of Admission: Free for Members, 1000 Roubles Non-Members
Registration for the event is mandatory.
To book, please email email@example.com