Ian Pryde takes part as Expert Speaker on Yukos Case Round Table at the Energy Arbitration Conference: Challenges and Opportunities for the Next Decade: Lessons from Recent Awards
The conference is being organised by the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP), University of Dundee.
Principal sponsors and participants:
- The Scottish Arbitration Centre (SAC)
- The International Centre for Energy Arbitration (ICEA)
Supporters and participants:
- The Energy Charter Secretariat (ECS),
- The International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- The Energy Arbitrators List (EAL)
- The International Mediation Institute (IMI)
9am-5pm, 29 October 2015, Scottish Arbitration Centre, 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, Scotland.